Train normally takes minimum time to get from Delhi Agra. You can take a ride on the express trains or the super fast trains from Delhi to Agra that can take you in a very limited time of about 2 hours. Get to experience the amazing view of Taj Mahal and other nearby historic monuments on your visit to Agra
Duration: Same day Agra tour by train
Destinations to travel: Delhi- Agra- Delhi
The overall cost of the packages is absolutely economical and fits each one’s pocket.
||Price per person in USD
|1 Jan - 31 Dec 2017
|Rates per person
||USD 155 $
||USD 105 $
||USD 95 $
||USD 84 $
Essential information about the package :
- 12 hours package duration: get ready for the best ever 12 hours tour to Agra.
- Inclusive of all packages
- Instant confirmation: the service providers will send you the conformation instantly when you book the services.
- Tour guides: you get the best tour guides of languages such as Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, and Russian.
- Pick up services: get the beneficial services of pick up from anywhere in Delhi.
7:00 am: The driver picks you up from the hotel
8:10 am: You board the Gatimaan express that departs from New Delhi
9:50 am: You get to reach Agra and the driver picks you up from the railway station
10:00 am you visit the beautiful Taj Mahal
12:00 am: After experiencing the beauty of Taj Mahal, you travel to the Agra Fort.
01:30 pm:You head towards a restaurant to enjoy the lunch.
2:00 pm: : After finishing lunch, you visit the beautiful Sikandra Fort.
4:00 pm: You pay your visit to the Agra handicrafts market and enjoy the Indian local markets and grab some really cool handicrafts.
5:50 pm: Transferred to the Railway station and the Gatimaan express departs Agra.
India Tour Packages
Rated 4.7/5 based on 104 reviews
What are the things included in the package?
- You get to enjoy a private tour in your private AC car: you can enjoy the comfortable ride in an AC car with your friends and family.
- You get a car, driver, and the fuel cost: you do not have to pay the driver with extra money for the fuel or any other additional charges.
- Entrance tickets for the monuments you visit: the tour guide pays for the entrance fees when you visit any historical monument.
- Sightseeing by car: enjoy the Agra roads and local markets along with the historical monuments.
- Best tour guide services: you get the cooperative and friendly tour services.
- Inclusive of all taxes: the tour package includes all the taxes in their payment
- Both side train tickets: the tour package includes train tickets of both sides where you do not have to pay it again while traveling.
What are the things not included in the package?
- Tips that you give to the tour guide or driver: the tour excludes all the additional charges that you pay the driver or the tour guide as in terms of tips.
- Know better. Book better. Go better.
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 2 traveler reviews
TripAdvisor Ranking #157 of 224 Tours in Agra
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews
- Jul 21, 2016: “Unforgettable tour”
- Jul 2, 2016: “Great trip by Agra Master!!”
© 2017 TripAdvisor LLC